Are video calls available?

Hi!

First time over here. I hope it’s the correct place to make this question. I just discovered LiveCaller and I think it has a lot of potential. I am testing it right now to see if it fits our telemarketing needs, but I can’t seem to do a video call and I am not even sure it is something LiveCaller provides. I see there is a cam icon in the agent view, but not for the user, and in any case, it is disabled. Is there something I am doing wrong or are video calls not available?

Thanks for the info!

Dear Clavinia,

Currently LiveCaller has call, chat, co-browsing and omni channel (Facebook, Viber, Telegram) feature.
Video call is not supported at this time.

We would like to know more about your needs, so we could help to understand better, how LiveCaller can help you.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask here or directly at nika@livecaller.io

Hi, again,

Thanks for the quick reply! I work for a proptech and we want to add a tool with videocalls for our landing pages so that the leads can directly talk and videotalk to our agents. Our marketing department was pretty eager on adding the videocall feature to help build trust. I love how LiveCaller works but if it’s not a current feature, we will probably need to look for another option…

Thanks again for the information and support!